found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Maurice!
Facts about Maurice
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair
- Color: Black & White Or Tuxedo
- Age: Kitten
- Sex: Male
- ID#: Maurice
- Hair: Short
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Handsome Maurice wants to be your next best friend. He is a black and white, shorthaired,
neutered male kitten. He uses a litterbox like a good boy and really enjoys playing with other
kittens and toys. Maurice, his littermates and his mama Dorothy all came to Paws for Life
from a local county shelter where they had no room for them. Maurice likes to snuggle and he loves to play with toys that bounce, squeak, move and wiggle. He is also well traveled and loves it - he will curl up on your shoulder for a ride around the house. Give this little guy the home
he's been dreaming of and you won't know what you ever did without him! Adoption fee: $100. Adopt a pair: $150. Fee includes testing, deworming, vaccinations and neuter.
- Sunday, November 18: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-5 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
- Sunday, December 9: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 South Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion, from noon to 4 p.m. Come meet adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Petco in Auburn Hills/Lake Orion (in the Baldwin Commons Shopping Center near Kohls, other side of the highway from Great Lakes Crossing mall).
- Sunday, December 16: Adoption Event at Lou's, 20779 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods, from 1-5 p.m. Paws for Life will have adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens at Lou's in Grosse Pointe Woods. Shop for pet supplies and meet some cute and furry homeless pets for adoption. Also, meet the infamous Franky, the shop's resident 40-pound sulcata tortoise.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to email@example.com to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.