found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
Rasta is incredibly smart and lovable. He learns commands and new tricks quickly and is very eager to please. He NEEDS a very active household that will give him the exercise he needs. He is also not OK with babies or young children. He needs to be the center of attention and also needs to be the alpha pet.
Commands he will obey:
-sit (obeys word and hand motion)
-who is there?
-up (great when at vet's office and trying to get him on the scale!)
- "bang" (roll over and play dead)
-go get your (bone, toy, etc..)
- are you hungry?
- closer (great for training and making sure he stays close)
- fix it (if leash is tangled between legs he will "fix it" if you say the command).
-want a cookie/treat?
-want to go for a walk/ride?
-hurry up and go (first warning if he is taking too long sniffing outside)
- better go now (last warning before we go back inside)
-go to bed
- eh eh eh (used to correct him when he is not obeying a command)
- Free time (he can go play/run/ etc)