Meow! My name is GOT MICE?
GOT MICE?'s Info...
Important Note: GOT MICE? is best friends with GOT MICE?. Please adopt both of them so they can stay together!
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Brown Tabby||Age:||Young|
|Sex:||Male||ID#:||No Adoption Fee||Hair:||Short|
I am already neutered and up to date with shots.
FERAL FIXERS needs new outdoor homes, such as a barn, stable, garage, shop, or warehouse.
FERAL CAT Relocation Possibilities
Everyone’s life can go thru major changes – even more so these days with the economy! As a result, we need relocation sites for cats on an ongoing basis, all thru the year. Colonies that we thought could be in the same place forever can go thru changes unexpectedly and the cats need to be moved. It is our absolute last choice but as always, our first priority is the cats. If you know of anyone with the space, outbuildings, permanence to accommodate 2 to ? cats, please contact us!
Cats can help control rodents in horse stables, mills, shops, and barns. These cats will need a caretaker to feed them daily.
We will help with the relocation process as much as necessary.
If you are interested, please e-mail Judy at email@example.com for further information.
No adoption fee for Barn Cats. Barns cats are up to date on shots, microchipped, dewormed, ear tipped, and fixed.
(These are just examples of barn cats. We have all types / colors of feral, semi-feral, and unadoptable cats for relocation).
Adoption fee for all other cats is a minimum $55 per cat donation to Feral Fixers .
More information about Midwest Rescue Volunteer Group
Rescue Group Info...
A Quick Word About Adoption...
Adoption is a very personal desicion. We understand that you are looking for a special new family member and know that this can be an exciting yet sometimes stressful time. We appreciate that it takes a special person to want to adopt a rescued pet.
Who we are...
Midwest Rescue Volunteers started with the mission of re-homing abandoned, neglected, and unwanted animals.
Please contact the INDIVIDUAL SPECIFIED for each pet up for adoption. The cats posted are from TNR efforts and have been fully vetted, altered and evaluated. As are all the adoptable pets on this site
Thank you for considering adoption!
About our cats for adoption...
Most of our cats and kittens are spayed or neutered at P.A.W.S. Chicago.
Our dogs, cats, and kittens are all in foster homes, need a completed application, and phone interview before an appointment can be made to meet them.
PLEASE EMAIL Adoption Application / Cat Questionnaire copy and paste the application below, fill in your answers, and email completed application back to us.
How did you hear about us:
Home Phone______________________ Cell:__________________________
How long at current address___________
Own____Rent_____If so, landlord name and #_________________________________
If Condo Association contact name and #_____________________________________
Children in household?________Ages_______________
Adults in household?__________Ages_______________
Animals you currently own:
Type_________ Age:_____spayed/neutered___ none___
Where did you get them ______________________________________________
Animals you have owned in the past:
Were any lost? _____ Put to Sleep ________ Given Away _____________
Will this cat be allowed to go outside? __________
1. Tell me about yourself. ( age, occupation, hours, travel etc.)
2. Do you have any prior experience with cats? If so, tell me about it!
3. Have you ever had to rehome a pet before? What were the circumstances?
4. Will your new kitty family member be an outside or inside cat?
5. Will you declaw your new kitty family member?
6. What made you decide to look into adopting a cat?
7. Describe the environment you live in. (children, busy, noisy, quiet, etc.)
8. How long have you been at your current residence? Is this a permanent residence?
9. Do you have any other pets? If so, tell me about them! Are they up to date with vaccinations and spayed/neutered?
10. Are you prepared to seek immediate medical attention or veterinary care if a problem/sickness/need arises with your new pet(s)?
11. Feel free to share anything else about yourself not already mentioned above!!!!! (optional)