Ruff Ruff! My name is Mini
found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Other Pets at Shelter...
|Size:||Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less||Sex:||Female|
Hi! I'm Mini (also know as Mini Me or Mighty Mini). I'm a petite 3 year old girl, weighting in at 5 lbs.
I have been told that I have a lot of Facebook Fans who want to know more about me, so my Foster Moms have put together 6 Fun Facts about Mini:
1. When I'm around people I can't give enough love! I will crawl into your lap if you let me.
2. Hanging with kids, other dogs, and even cats is alright with me.
3. When it's time to handle my business, I get right to work.
4. Visiting stores in my carry bag and taking rides in the car makes my day.
5. I enjoy leisurely walks on my leash, and I am good at sitting when told.
6. I don't bark a lot and I love to climb up my petsteps to snuggle right next to you in bed.
And oh, one more thing....People tell me that I'm adorable.
I would love to meet you at our next adoption event which you can see on our web page www.RescueAChi.com and be sure to send in your application so these nice humans can make sure you will be the best home ever.
Rescue Group Info...
We are a rescue consisting of an all volunteer organization where all of our dogs are in private homes everyday. We do not have a shelter and our dogs are not kept in cages. Our dogs are from county animals shelters or from previous owners that are no longer able to care for their dog. All of our dogs are started on housebreaking, however, we do not guarantee that they will be housebroken. We offer education on how to housebreak a dog as well as other information on different situations. Every dog is spayed or neutered, current on shots, dewormed, frontline for fleas and ticks. Thank you for considering a rescue dog!!!
We often bring our dogs to the Chihuahua Meetups held at Capehart Park.
An application is required prior to visiting a dog.
This enables us to pick the dog we feel is best for your situation.
San Diego County as we do home checks of potential adopters. It's all about the DOGS.