Other Pets at Shelter...
Pauline The Happy Umbrella Coc's Info...
Rescue Group: N.W. Bird Rescue
Pauline is a very sweet and affectionate 6 year old Female Umbrella Cockatoo.
We are accepting adoption applications for Pauline the Happy Umbrella Cockatoo . Pauline is an affectionate sweet 6 year old girl who is seeking a loving mature quite home.
*We insist on a, mandatory home visit prior to placement. So for this reason, all applicants need to live within 40 miles of Portland Oregon. *Sorry No exceptions.
Pauline is a soft speaking girl who is seeking a loving home. She can be trusted with everyone, although we recommend that she be should be supervised when near small children under eleven.
We don’t recommend a high traffic environment. Miltilda who craves to be held and played with daily, and loves being in view of the full household at all times.
Pauline is a large Cockatoo, so she can cry load at times, so we don’t recommended that her new owners live in an apartment or condo.
• Again, Pauline is a very special girl so we are seeking a very special Local home. So for this reason and more we insist on a, mandatory home visit prior to placement.
She has a large cage that must come with her. Her adoption fee with cage is:
• *Sorry (No Exceptions). Please live within 40 miles of Portland, Oregon. * No exceptions!
• NO PHONE CALLS
• Only if you’re ready to adopt, then please e-mail us or send a phone number.
Please, No endless e-mails with questions. We can answer all questions by phone.
• PLEASE * E-MAIL US once with phone number
• We will not place any bird in a home that has any dachshund dogs or and Terrier mix breed dogs. Both of these breeds of dogs have a bad history of injuring and killing birds
Here’s a link to a few additional photos: http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/NWBR4/Pauline%20%20The%20Happy%20Umbrella%20Cockatoo/