Meow! My name is Cher
|Breed:||Domestic Mediumhair||Color:||Calico Or Dilute Calico||Age:||Kitten|
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, not good with dogs, and good with cats.
Cher is a 12 week old calico kitten. She is vey sweet and loving but needs a lot of attention. She plays well with other cats/kittens and doesn't get upset if she is rough andt umbling with the other babies. Cher is in excellant health, is current on shots, has been de-wormed, treated for fleas/parasites and tested negative for FIV/Leukemia. We provide a spay certificate as part of the adoption process. Please contact us to make arrangements to view this baby.
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Our Calling - Helping Kittens & Cats!
- We provide a Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Program that will help you trap feral cats, have them fixed and returned to their environment to live long non-reproductive lives!
- We manage feral cat colonies and have programs to teach you how to manage a cat colony.
- We feed over 100 feral cats and kittens in half a dozen colonies every day
- We are active in supporting TNR programs for feral cats at the local & state level.
- We socialize & adopt out abandoned cats/kittens
Cats and Kittens available for adoption are displayed at local Birmingham veterinary clinics including Riverview Animal Clinic and Inverness Animal Clinic. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for a viewing. Our team is available 8 AM - 6 PM, seven days a week to meet with you.
Adoption Process: We require that potential adopting families complete a simple 1 page contract covering the rules for adoption (see our web site). Adoption fees vary by the vet. clinic handling the adoption but usually run about $75. This fee includes vet check-up, spay/neuter certificate, the first set of shots, testing for FIV/Feline Leukemia and de-worming for kittens and cats.
100% of the adoption fees go directly to (1) spay/neuter of rescued cats/kittens or (2) the care and feeding of one of our existing cat colonies
MomaKat Rescue serves the greater Birmingham metropolitan area including Hoover, Pelham, Alabaster, Chelsea, Homewood, Mt .Brook, Vestavia Hills, Leeds and non-incorporated Jefferson/Shelby counties.