Ruff Ruff! My name is Donnie
|Breed:||Shepherd (Unknown Type) Mix||Color:||Black||Age:||Unknown|
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Hello my name is Donnie.
I am looking for someone to take me to my Forever Home. Let me tell you a little about me before I get a chance to learn about you.
My name is Donnie and I am an Austrian Shepherd / Chow mix or a German Shepherd / Chow mix. No one is 100% certain but I am definitely a Chow Mix.
· I am a dog that may look tough and intimidating but when you get to know me I am a big teddy bear.
· I am a very confident dog and I enjoy learning new tricks.
· I am food and treat motivated.
· I enjoy going on walks with my family.
· I play well with other dogs, humans, and fish.
· I am able to walk without a shoulder harness but typically my foster parents put me on a shoulder harness for longer walks.
· I do enjoy being scratched under the ear, on my chest, and right above my tail.
· My foster parents make me sleep in my crate because they weren’t sure if you want me sleeping in the same room with you or in my crate at night.
· I also will wait to be given permission before I lay on any couch, bed, or any other household furniture.
· Like most dogs I will never jump in the shower and wait for you to give me a bath but once you have placed me in there I will sit calmly and wait for you get done.
· I enjoy the large breed dog food and there is not much dog food that I have found that I will not eat.
· I am fed in my crate two times a day
· I do not beg humans for their food.
· I enjoy getting my teeth brushed, hair combed, and cuddling at the feet of my foster parents.
· I also enjoy when people feed me treats but I want to earn my treats so let me show you how I can
· Wait for doors to open.
· Lay Down
I do not care for
· Choke collars as they are icky to me.
· I have not shown interest in toys with my foster parents, even though they have tried all different types with me.
· Also I don’t care for people getting right in my face as I will look the other way because I choose to not stare.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HELP!
Click HERE to find out how
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Proverbs 12:10 Animal Rescue's purpose shall be to provide shelter and loving care, which includes food, veterinary care and any other necessity, for animals that were abused, abandoned, owner surrendered, or otherwise destined to be euthanized due to over-crowded shelter conditions. Through the use of foster homes, Proverbs will care for these animals until such time as a good, responsible, loving home can be found for all adoptable animals.
Date: Every saturday
Time:11 A - 4 PM
Petco - Bellevue Location
7657 Highway 70 S #116
Nashville, TN 37221
We offer a Foster program for those who would like to offer their time.
We have foster-to adopt.
There is an application process for fostering and/or adopting. Fees vary.
Vaccinations/Spay/Neuter included for adult pets.
All pets adopted out MUST without exception be spayed and/or neutered when they are at the right age, 4-6 months.
Nashville and surrounding areas.