Ruff Ruff! My name is Alozay
|Breed:||Chow Chow/Border Collie Mix||Color:||Black - With Brown, Red, Golden, Orange Or Chestnut||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female||ID#:||12122201|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi, my name is Alozay. I'm a 10-year-old spayed Chow Chow/Border Collie mix girl, and I weigh 34.0 pounds. I was owned by an older gentleman, and after he died, the family had no one to take care of me, so I was surrendered to Happy Tails. I am in excellent health, but I'm very insecure, so I need to be reassured and treated kindly. Because of my age, my adoption fee is only $100. PLEASE PICK ME TO BE YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!
More information about Happy Tails of Central Ohio
Rescue Group Info...
I am retired and want to help save the lives of dogs and help them find loving homes.
All of our dogs are kept in foster homes. Please contact the director or foster parent to make arrangements to meet the dog.
Explanation of Fees:
The fee to adopt a dog from Happy Tails of Central Ohio (HAPPY TAILS) is:
$300 for 6 months and under.
$250 for 7 months to 4 years of age.
$150 for 4 years to 6 years.
$100 for 6 years and up.
What do my Fees Cover?
• Distemper/Hepatitis/Parvo/Parainfluenza Vaccine (and boosters for puppies)
• Bordetella Vaccine
• Rabies Vaccine
• Spay or Neuter
• Grooming if needed
• Dental work if necessary
• First you complete an application to adopt.
• Second you come to see the dog and decide whether or not you want to try him or her out. If you do, you take the dog home for a 3-day trial.
• During this trial period, we check your references.
• Then we call you after the 3-day trial to see if the dog has worked out and you are ready to complete the adoption.
• If the dog works out and you want to complete the adoption, we schedule a home visit, bring the contract and finalize the adoption.
• IF THE DOG DOES NOT WORK OUT, YOU JUST RETURN HIM OR HER.