Meow! My name is Riley
found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black (All)||Age:||Kitten|
Riley is a stunning 5 month old black male. He is extremely loving and sweet. Riley likes to be close to is human friends and enjoys being picked up and held. He is very playful, likes to chat and loves to be cuddled with. His new family should expect Riley to be shy at first. He will probably hide in the beginning and takes some time to adjust to his new surroundings and human friends, but once he feels comfortable, he will be absolutely amazing. He gets along with other cats and probably dogs. He is neutered, up to date with his shots and he tested negative for Feline AIDS and Leukemia.
Riley is ready to go to his Forever home with you today!!!
Rescue Group Info...
We are a small group, who started working as a field operation for a local shelter H.A.L.O. No Kill Animal Shelter in Sebastian Florida. As a field operation - we try to assist with feral cats or homeless cats, assist cats and kittens in need, provide medical care, adoption and whenever possible, low cost spay and neuter assistance.
Our pets can usually be seen at Petco in Vero Beach, or by appointment
We try to make our adoption procedure straightforward and simple. We'll ask you lots of questions, about yourself, your family and your home. We ask these questions not because we're being nosy, but because we want to make sure that we make the best possible match for you - so that the cat or kitten you adopt becomes a "forever" home.
We'll also make some suggestions on how to best integrate your new furry family member into your home.
1. Think about whether or not adopting a cat or kitten is right for you and your family. You can preview the available felines on Petfinder, you're welcome to come into Petco Vero Beach anytime to preview available animals - or visit HALO shelter in Sebastian.
2. Fill out an application, the adoption agreement and a Petco adoption form
3. Pay the adoption fee in cash or check (sorry, we don't accept debit or credit cards at this time)
4. We may schedule a home visit (optional).
5. Take your new forever friend home.
Most kittens & cats can be adopted on the same day - although sometimes a home visit may be required.
Our adoption fee for most cats and kittens is $85, but we often have special adoption rates for placing older cats or special needs cats.
Adoption fee for dogs varies.
Indian River County