Meow! My name is declawed "MISSY"
declawed "MISSY"'s Info...
|Breed:||Himalayan||Color:||Gray Or Blue||Age:||Adult|
|Sex:||Female||ID#:||Private Party Posting||Hair:||Medium|
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, declawed, and not good with cats.
MISSY IS A SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL! SHE HAD A GREAT HOME BUT RECENTLY HER OWNER PASSED AWAY. SHE IS JUST ABOUT EIGHT YEARS YOUNG SO SHE HAS MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO CELEBRATE. SHE PREFERS TO BE THE ONLY KITTY SO SHE CAN BE QUEEN!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE BEAUTY CALL 909-865-1465 OR EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescue Group Info...
Cats In Need is a volunteer-run, non-profit, no-kill Southern California rescue group organized to bring homeless adoptable cats and potential life-long owners together.
We will be showing 11:00-3:00 PM every Saturday of the month at PetCo, 2500 Imperial Hwy, Suite 114 Brea, CA.
We will also take appointments during the week. Just contact us!
You can also e-mail to email@example.com
* You must be 18 years or older to adopt a cat.
* We interview all applicants.
* All potential adopters must complete a general adoption questionnaire, which will be reviewed by an adoption manager or director for approval.
* In the case of multiple applications for the same cat, a CIN (Cats In Need) Director or Manager will make a determination on the home best suited to the specific cat.
* Approved potential owners complete an adoption contract for the specified cat(s).
* There is an adoption donation (anywhere between $75-$125 per cat depending on the breed of the cat), which is tax deductible.
* All adopted cats must go home in a secure carrier.
Orange county and surrounding areas
Brea, Fullerton, Yorba Linda
Orange County and surrounding areas
Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda
range County and surrounding areas