found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and not good with cats.
Cricket is a typical puppy and loves to play. Her favorite past times are playing tug-o-war or wrestling with either of the two willing doxies in her foster home. Cricket is in a foster home with seven other doxies, and she does great with all of them. Another favorite past time is lying in someone’s lap while they watch TV. Cricket also loves the attention of the three teenagers that live in her foster home.
Cricket is a puppy which means that she has tons of energy. It also means she will chew whatever is in her path whether appropriate or not. Cricket is crate trained, and is getting a crash course in potty training, but because she is a puppy she will need her adoptive people to keep her on a schedule to reinforce her new good potty habits. Cricket is safe with children over 8 years old, but she has a very strong prey-drive and will not be safe with cats or other small critters, i.e. bunnies, rodents, birds, or reptiles.
Cricket is spayed, microchipped, and up to date on her vaccinations.
The ideal home for Cricket will have the following qualifications:
• Someone at home most of the day, stay-at-home moms, or folks who work from home.
• Another comparable-sized dog for play and companionship.
• A very secure INDOOR place for the puppy to be when no one is at home.
• Applicants must be between 25 and 65 years of age.
• No infants or toddlers, please, but we will consider families with children over 8 years old.
• Previous dachshund experience is a plus but not absolutely essential.
If you are interested in Cricket, please contact Dena at 562-694-6868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A home check and adoption application are required.
The tax deductible donation for Cricket is $350.00.