Ruff Ruff! My name is Ryder
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||White - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Male|
I am already neutered, housetrained, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.
This energetic sweet boy is ready to hit the trails — are you ready to be his hiking buddy?
This fun-loving 5-year-old is looking for someone to love. He enjoys walks, a good bone, and cuddling with his two-legged friends. Ryder (otherwise known as Ranger) loves to go on hikes with his backpack and harness; he's great on the trails and would make an excellent hiking companion.
A home without other dogs or cats would be the best fit.
As part of the adoption, Buddy Up is offering a private training session with a professional dog trainer to get thing started off on the right foot with his new family.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING OR FOSTERING RYDER, please download and complete Buddy Up Animal Society's Dog Adoption Application.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BUDDY UP, please visit our website.
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Buddy Up Animal Society networks with shelters, trainers, behaviorists, foster homes, and adoptive homes in the southern and midcoast Maine area to provide a safe haven for pets who run out of options in the shelter system. It's also our mission to promote sterilization and adoption over breeding as a solution to the homeless animal population, and to offer programs in humane education and training.
Buddy Up Animal Society places rescue animals in foster homes throughout southern and mid-coast Maine. We introduce prospective adopters through personal meet-and-greet appointments and adoption events.
● Interested parties fill out an Adoption Application
● A BUAS representative reviews the adoption application and screens the potential adopter to see if they're a good fit.
● A meet-and-greet is arranged.
● A BUAS representative visits the home.
● When a BUAS representative approves the adoption, the adopter finalizes the adoption by completing an Adoption Agreement and makes a donation to help cover some of the expenses incurred in rescuing the animal (these often include costs for transportation, medical treatment, and boarding).