found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Manning!
Facts about Manning
- Breed: Australian Cattle Dog/Labrador Retriever Mix
- Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Manning is a very handsome, loving, well behaved and friendly pup looking for a loving family! He is about 2-3 years old and a Cattledog mix. Manning was originally adopted from us about 8 months ago and went to a farm in WI. Manning has been doing wonderful with is new family and does well with other dogs and cats, however he does not do well with the cattle (go figure!). While they family is working on the farm, Manning has to stay inside because he upsets the cattle. They don't feel it's fair for him to be alone all day, so they decided it would be best to return Manning for placement. He's very friendly and affectionate and will make a great companion for a home without livestock! He is housetrained and well behaved in the home.Please contact us today to meet this wonderful boy.
• Manning’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Manning from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.