I'm being cared for by:
Open Arms Dog Rescue
Facts about BREEZY: In Loving Home
- Breed: Chihuahua
- Color: White - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn
- Age: Adult
- Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
- Sex: Female
My name is BREEZY: In Loving Home!
BREEZY: In Loving Home's Info...
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
BREEZY : Adopted and in Loving Home!!!
I am a 7 pound Chihuahua girl. I am not yet ready to be adopted because my previous owners dropped me off at the shelter where I got very sick. Open Arms is currently fundraising for me so I can get better. The short story is I have rhinitis and can’t breathe well. I have a tiny wheeze with every breath and that’s how I got my name Wheezy Breezy. I also need an umbilical hernia repaired and a dental. The fundraising goal for my vet expenses is $1,387.52 to cover treatment for rhinitis, nasal blockage, hernia repair, dental and necessary x-rays, CT scan and medications.
Even the smallest donation can help put me on the road to recovery. I am wishing on a star to receive all necessary medical care because my foster Mom says then I'll be ready to go to my forever home. So far the medicine and treatment have helped me to breathe easier. Mom says that despite my challenge, I am the sweetest girl with the most loving personality.. You can contact her at: info@OpenArmsNetwork.net for more information about me and my veterinary costs.
Make a donation in one of three ways:
1. Send a check: Breezy, c/o Arms Opens Network, P.O. Box 354471, Palm Coast, FL 32135.
2. Via PayPal to: Paws2Heart@bellsouth.net and note it is for Breezy.
3. Send a check directly to our rescue account at: Intracoastal Bank, 1290 NW Palm Coast Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32137. Write: Attention Susan for Breezy at Open Arms.
Thank you for caring about me!