Ruff Ruff! My name is TJ
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier/Labrador Retriever Mix||Color:||Tan/Yellow/Fawn||Age:||Young|
|Size:||Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)||Sex:||Male|
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Hi! My name is TJ! I am a 13 month old male Lab/Pit Bull mix. My birthday is January 3rd. I live in a small house with my mom, but I am very much a family guy. I lived in a house with 4 kids and another dog when I was young and my mom thinks it is a better fit for me since I like to play A LOT!
I have all my shots and I'm healthy and I am very well behaved when I see my vet. I weigh almost 70 lbs. I also brush my teeth a couple times a week so my teeth are very white and clean!
My favorite game is tugging on a rope with you. I also am very good at fetch, but sometimes I like to chew on the toy before I give it back. Since I am an only child I play alone with my toys a lot. I love chew toys, but I also have a very gentle side and have a whole collection of sock monkeys. I keep a few with me in my crate during the day when my mom is at work. I bring them outside with me one by one when I am playing on the patio.
I do not sleep in my crate at night because I am very good and have never done anything naughty during the night. Plus, I like to look out for my mom and let her know if someone is outside our house. I get a treat and go right in the crate when she leaves for work!
There are some very important things you should know about me if you think you might like to adopt me.
- I love to play with kids
- I am kind of afraid of cats. I see them around the neighborhood, but I don't think I want to live with one.
- I am afraid of the vacuum cleaner so please just let me go outside when you turn that thing on.
- I am very frightened by fireworks and thunder. I get anxiety, pace, and my mom builds me a fort in the bathroom and turns spa music on to block out the noise.
- Most importantly...I have only ever been treated with love i and listen to what I am told. I like to be hugged and love to cuddle and give kisses. I would love to have some boys to run with and look after. It would give me great purpose in my life to be a part of an active family.
- if you think I might fit in, but it doesn't work out for ANY REASON my mom sad that I will always be welcome to come home while we continue looking for my forever family.
This is a courtesy post for Valley Dogs Rescue. Please contact Brittany and/or Nancy at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Valley Dogs
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
We are a pending non-profit, no-kill rescue organization dedicated to rescuing and rehoming adoptable cats and dogs. We have over 40 years of combined rescue experience and knowledge.
We do not have a kennel / shelter type of facility. We believe the most effective and successful way to match families and pets is to foster them in our own homes. Ultimately fostering our rescue animals in homes rather than a kennel environment allows us to give you complete information on the pet's behavior and how well he / she will fit with your family and lifestyle.
At Valley Dogs we make every effort to place the right animal in the right home. To aid in this goal, we use trained Adoption Consultants to help you select the best match for your lifestyle. You will meet with an Adoption Consultant and discuss your lifestyle, activity level, expectations, likes/dislikes, and past experiences with animals. Your consultant will then recommend the best match for your family and your lifestyle.