found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Copper (PENDING)!
Facts about Copper (PENDING)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Boxer Mix
- Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
Copper (PENDING)'s Info...
I am up to date with shots and good with dogs.
COPPER HAS AN APPLICATION PENDING!Copper is a super adorable, loving, friendly, happy-go lucky, Lab/Boxer/Pit mix looking for a loving home. Copper is about a year old and is just about the happiest and goofiest dog we've ever met! He loves people and has yet to meet a stranger. He's also done wonderful with all of the dogs and cats he's met so far. Copper loves to play tug-of-war with his kennel mates! He'll make a great pet for almost any home. He is crate trained trained, but since we have only seen him in a kennel environment we cannot say for sure if he house trained yet. Copper is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help him out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in him, Copper can be transported to Chicago. He will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this handsome fellow please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com
• Copper’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Copper from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.