found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Reese**ADOPTED**!
Facts about Reese**ADOPTED**
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Border Collie Mix
- Color: Black - With White
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Female
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
REESE HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!Reese is a gorgeous female Lab/Border Collie mix in need of a loving and forever home! Reese was turned into an overburdened shelter in southern IL. because she grew larger than her previous owner's expected her to. She is only about 35 pounds, so she's actually a nice medium sized dog. Not too large and not too small! She is about 2 years old and is extremely happy, friendly, fun-loving and playful. This girl will make an ideal companion for almost any active household. Reese was adopted through our rescue last year, however her family no longer has the time needed to properly care for her so Reese is now looking for a forever home again. She loves children and does wonderful with other dogs. She has completed an obedience course and knows several commands. She is very quiet and well behaved in the home and is crate trained and housetrained. Like most Labs and Border Collies though, she is an active dog and would do best in a home that can provide her with almost daily runs or in a home with a fenced yard and another dog to play with. Reese is a great girl and will make one lucky family very happy!!
• Reese's adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover her spay, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Reese from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.