found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Abbott (ADOPTED!)!
Facts about Abbott (ADOPTED!)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Hound (Unknown Type) Mix
- Color: Black
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
Abbott (ADOPTED!)'s Info...
I am up to date with shots and good with dogs.
ABBOTT HAS BEEN ADOPTED!Abbott is a super adorable, loving, friendly, happy-go lucky, Lab/Hound mix looking for a loving home. Abbott is about a year old and is just about the happiest and goofiest dog we've ever met! He loves people and has yet to meet a stranger. He's also done wonderful with all of the dogs, but does like to chase kitties. Abbott was fund as a stray with his brother, Costello as strays in southern IL. They do not need to be adopted together! He is crate trained trained, but since we have only seen him in a kennel environment we cannot say for sure if he house trained yet. Abbott is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help him out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in him, Abbott can be transported to Chicago. He will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this handsome fellow please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com
• Abbott’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Abbott from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.