Ruff Ruff! My name is Chrissy **CROSSPOST**
Chrissy **CROSSPOST**'s Info...
|Breed:||Pit Bull Terrier Mix||Color:||White - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn||Age:||Adult|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Female|
I am already spayed, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
**If you are interested in Chrissy, please contact Silvia St. John at email@example.com***
Chrissy has had a rough start to her life. She is 6 years old and has been bounced around from home to home and now finds herself in boarding. She desperately wants to find a home of her own where she can learn and snuggle. Due to her constant changes in living situations, she needs a home where her new family will be patient with her and teach her what it means to be safe. She can be excited around other pups but is learning how to play appropriately. Chrissy loves every person she meets and would love to meet you!
Rescue Group Info...
Rescue-a-Bull is an educational and charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of Bully breed dogs through rescue, education, outreach and advocacy.
If you are interested in volunteering, we are always in need if home visit helpers, transport volunteers and fosters. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescue-a-Bull Adoption Policy
1. All potential adopters must complete all sections of the adoption application found here: http://www.rescue-a-bull.org/adoption/index.htm
- Applicants must be over 18 and any applicant between the ages of 18 and 21 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to evaluate their ability and commitment to provide for a dog for its entire life.
- Applicants must live in an area free of breed bans.
- Applicants who do not own a home or own a home in an area regulated by a co-op or housing authority must provide proof that dogs are allowed in the home and that there are no size or breed restrictions.
2. The adoptions staff will evaluate the applicant based on their responses and ask any additional questions via email or phone as deemed necessary
3. Once applications and any additional questions are reviewed, the adoptions team will proceed with a home visit for qualified applicants. Home visit volunteers have been approved by the adoptions team.
4. Once the home visit report is reviewed, the adoptions team will make a decision regarding the applicant. The applicant will be informed of the decision in a timely manner.
5. Approved applicants need to read and agree to all terms stated in the adoption contract.
6. Rescue-a-Bull Adoptions fees are as follows and need to be paid by Paypal, cash or money order, checks will not be accepted:
Special Needs: determined on a case-by-case basis
7. All Rescue-a-Bull dogs and their adopters will have a lifetime of support from RAB through the online forum and individual staff support as needed.
8. All applications will be processed in a timely manner. All decisions regarding the applications will be made by a group, rather than an individual. Our main goal is to always keep the dog’s best interest in mind in order to place our dogs in successful homes for the remainder of their lives.
All Regions of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Philadelphia metro area