Ruff Ruff! My name is Happy
|Breed:||Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher Mix||Color:||Black - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn||Age:||Young|
|Size:||Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less||Sex:||Female||ID#:||5414598|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Happy is a two year old, eight-lb. female chihuahua/min pin mix. She is a very sweet, mellow, and extremely loyal girl. She's very sensitive because we suspect she has had a tough life, so she really needs a home with someone who is quiet, patient, and gentle, and who can spend a lot of time with her. Someone retired or who can take her to work with them would be perfect, as she does suffer from separation anxiety. It would also help Happy if she was adopted together with her foster sister, Penny, who she has really bonded with. Once she’s comfortable in her environment, she is a very happy little dog, and she loves to hike and play at the beach. She gets along well with other dogs, but she does let the pushy ones know when to back off. She completely ignores cats. Happy is housebroken and crate trained and she knows the basic commands (sit, stay, down, etc.). Happy cuddles so well, it’s like she’s been professionally trained! More photos here: https://picasaweb.google.com/
Please contact Diana at (510) 333-4420 or email@example.com or fill out the adoption application: http://www.theperfectdog.org/TPDadoptapp.doc
More information about The Perfect Dog
Rescue Group Info...
What is “the perfect dog”?
The Perfect Dog rescues the “IMperfect” dogs who have simply been overlooked at the shelter or who have special medical or behavioral issues which puts them at risk of euthanasia, and finds them the perfect homes. We never discriminate. If there is a dog in need, it doesn’t matter its age, breed, condition, history, etc. If it needs help, we will do what it takes to find a way to help the dog. We believe in giving every dog a chance and we believe there is the right home for every dog out there.
Adults and Puppies - $250, non-refundable.
Seniors (10+) - $150, non-refundable.
The adoption fee covers spay/neuter, vaccinations, cost of transport, food and supplies, and any other medical costs.
1) Fill out and submit the Adoption Application.
2) Come out to meet the dog(s). Check the home page for news/events for upcoming mobile adoptions. If you are interested in a particular dog, note so on the application form and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.
3) Come prepared. In case you fall in love with your new dog on the spot, we are currently accepting cash or checks only. Also, it is always a good idea to have basic supplies ready at home before you adopt a dog, such as food bowls, a crate or bed, etc.
4) Sign the adoption contract with a representative.
5) Take your new dog home! :)