Meow! My name is Shadow
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black (All)||Age:||Adult|
I am already neutered and up to date with shots.
Date of Birth: estimated October 9, 2006
Male - NEUTERED
Short Haired Black
Hello there! I’m Shadow, and I recently came back to Tigerlily after my family could no longer care for me. You see, I was originally adopted back in 2009, and I was an awesome kitty in my home! But things happened, and my family just can’t care for me and my brothers any longer so we are looking for another chance at a forever home! I’m a gentle and quiet fellow. I get along ok with other kitties, but I would do ok as the only kitty in the house too. Maybe you have room in your heart and home for me?
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Tigerlily Cat Rescue is a group of volunteers, dedicated to helping homeless cats and kittens find forever homes and to helping reduce the pet overpopulation problem. We are a state and federal non-profit rescue group. We rescue, sterilize, and make every effort to adopt healthy and friendly cats and kittens!
734 E Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Please call or e-mail us for an adoption questionnaire!
We do require adopters to be at least 21 years old.
* If you are leasing, we do ask that you provide a copy of your rental agreement showing that cats are allowed.
* We also ask that all adults living in the home agree with the adoption and addition of a feline friend to the family.
* For families with young children (under 6), kittens over 6 months are best.
* If the pet is to be alone for a significant amount of time, we ask that you consider adopting an older kitten or adult, or consider adopting two kittens to keep each other company. Young kittens are susceptible to social-depression if alone for a significant amount of time.
* We also discourage "gift" adoptions unless it is from a parent to a minor child.
* We do not permit 4-paw declawing of our cats. Often, 4-paw declawing leads to behavioral problems. Front-declawing is not advisable for cats over 1 year old. We encourage alternatives to declawing, such as nail trimming and scratch-training. Please ask us if you have any questions about these alternatives!
Our adoption fee of $100 includes feline leukemia/FIV testing, deworming, flea preventative, and age-appropriate vaccines. All Tigerlily cats are thoroughly examined by a veterinarian. All adults are spayed/neutered. For kittens too young for sterilization, $25 of the adoption fee is refunded when proof of the sterilization is sent to Tigerlily Cat Rescue.