found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Bambi!
Facts about Bambi
- Breed: Border Collie/Bull Terrier Mix
- Color: White - With Black
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Female
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Bambi is an adorable and unique 6 week old Border Collie mix. Bambi was rescued from a high kill shelter in Kentucky with his 7 siblings. Her mother was a Border Collie and her father is unknown. We actually believe that four of the pups have one father and the other possibly have a different father, which in the canine world is quite possible! We actually believe that four of the pups have one father and the other possibly have different fathers, which in the canine world is quite possible! Four of Bambi's siblings are only about 3-4 pounds and have adorable little round heads and short little noses like Boxers while Bambi and her other siblings are already close to 10 pounds and will probably be larger sized dogs. They are gaining about 1.5-2 pounds a week! There is such a difference in size that we've actually had to separate the 4 larger pups so they don't hurt the smaller pups on accident. Bambi is a sweet, quiet, and gentle pup. She loves people and is very affectionate. She'll make a great companion for almost any home with the time and energy for a young pup. Bambi and her siblings will be ready for their new homes March 4th, however we are currently accepting applications for them now. Their adoption donation to the rescue is $350. She'll be spayed, wormed, microchipped and have at least two series of puppy vaccines before being placed. Please email email@example.com for an application.
• Bambi's adoption donation is $350. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Bambi from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.