found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Brock!
Facts about Brock
- Breed: Border Collie/Boxer Mix
- Color: Black - With White
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Brock is an adorable, tiny and super adorable 6 week old male Border Collie mix. Brock was rescued from a high kill shelter in Kentucky with his 7 siblings. His mother was a Border Collie and his father is unknown. We actually believe that four of the pups have one father and the other possibly have a different father, which in the canine world is quite possible! Brock and 3 of his siblings are only about 3-4 pounds and have adorable little round heads and short little noses like Boxers while the other siblings are close to 10 pounds and have massive heads faces much like a Mastiff. There is such a difference in size that we've actually had to separate the 4 larger pups so they don't hurt the smaller pups on accident! Brock is the shy and quiet one of the group. He loves attention and he loves to snuggle. He is such a sweet and unique looking boy. Brock and his siblings will be ready for their new homes March 4th, however we are currently accepting applications for them now. Their adoption donation to the rescue is $350. He'll be neutered, wormed, microchipped and have at least two series of puppy vaccines before being placed. Please email email@example.com for an application.
• Brock's adoption donation is $350. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Brock from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.