Meow! My name is SPARKY
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black (All)||Age:||Adult|
I am already neutered and up to date with shots.
This big boy was rescued when he was two years old. Now his owner must find a new home for him. His name should be LOVER BOY as he is so sweet. Even though he is a "larger size" he wants to be carried on your shoulder! Just the best black cat ever! He is now five years old.
Come to see him-call (909) 865-1465 or email to email@example.com
Rescue Group Info...
Cats In Need is a volunteer-run, non-profit, no-kill Southern California rescue group organized to bring homeless adoptable cats and potential life-long owners together.
We will be showing 11:00-3:00 PM every Saturday of the month at PetCo, 2500 Imperial Hwy, Suite 114 Brea, CA.
We will also take appointments during the week. Just contact us!
You can also e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must be 18 years or older to adopt a cat.
* We interview all applicants.
* All potential adopters must complete a general adoption questionnaire, which will be reviewed by an adoption manager or director for approval.
* In the case of multiple applications for the same cat, a CIN (Cats In Need) Director or Manager will make a determination on the home best suited to the specific cat.
* Approved potential owners complete an adoption contract for the specified cat(s).
* There is an adoption donation (anywhere between $75-$125 per cat depending on the breed of the cat), which is tax deductible.
* All adopted cats must go home in a secure carrier.
Orange county and surrounding areas
Brea, Fullerton, Yorba Linda
Orange County and surrounding areas
Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda
range County and surrounding areas