Meow! My name is Whittaker
found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Other Pets at Shelter...
|Breed:||Domestic Longhair||Color:||Orange Or Red Tabby||Age:||Adult|
|Sex:||Male||ID#:||Adoption Fee: $55||Hair:||Long|
TRANSFERRED TO PURRS
Whittaker is a DLH orange tabby/buff male, who is a gentle giant. He is about 5 years old. Because of his extra long fur and being outside for years fending for himself, his coat was badly matted. His whole body is shaved, plus most of the tail. The fur on his legs, chest, and face has been left intact, for the most part.
He is naturally timid with new people. Once he knows you are a friend and he can trust you, he is up front and center, meowing for attention. He only wants to be cuddled and loved!
Adoption fee is a minimum $55 per cat donation to Feral Fixers . All cats are up to date on shots, microchipped, dewormed, fixed, and felv/fiv negative.
Brief screening questionaire and contract apply!
Please email email@example.com for more information
Rescue Group Info...
A Quick Word About Adoption...
Adoption is a very personal desicion. We understand that you are looking for a special new family member and know that this can be an exciting yet sometimes stressful time. We appreciate that it takes a special person to want to adopt a rescued pet.
Who we are...
Midwest Rescue Volunteers started with the mission of re-homing abandoned, neglected, and unwanted animals.
Please contact the INDIVIDUAL SPECIFIED for each pet up for adoption. The cats posted are from TNR efforts and have been fully vetted, altered and evaluated. As are all the adoptable pets on this site
Thank you for considering adoption!
About our cats for adoption...
Most of our cats and kittens are spayed or neutered at P.A.W.S. Chicago.
Our dogs, cats, and kittens are all in foster homes, need a completed application, and phone interview before an appointment can be made to meet them.
PLEASE EMAIL Adoption Application / Cat Questionnaire copy and paste the application below, fill in your answers, and email completed application back to us.
How did you hear about us:
Home Phone______________________ Cell:__________________________
How long at current address___________
Own____Rent_____If so, landlord name and #_________________________________
If Condo Association contact name and #_____________________________________
Children in household?________Ages_______________
Adults in household?__________Ages_______________
Animals you currently own:
Type_________ Age:_____spayed/neutered___ none___
Where did you get them ______________________________________________
Animals you have owned in the past:
Were any lost? _____ Put to Sleep ________ Given Away _____________
Will this cat be allowed to go outside? __________
1. Tell me about yourself. ( age, occupation, hours, travel etc.)
2. Do you have any prior experience with cats? If so, tell me about it!
3. Have you ever had to rehome a pet before? What were the circumstances?
4. Will your new kitty family member be an outside or inside cat?
5. Will you declaw you new kitty family member?
6. What made you decide to look into adopting a cat?
7. Describe the environment you live in. (children, busy, noisy, quiet, etc.)
8. How long have you been at your current residence? Is this a permanent residence?
9. Do you have any other pets? If so, tell me about them! Are they up to date with vaccinations and spayed/neutered?
10. Are you prepared to seek immediate medical attention or veterinary care if a problem/sickness/need arises with your new pet(s)?
11. Feel free to share anything else about yourself not already mentioned above!!!!! (optional)
Chicagoland and Suburbs