found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Sarge!
Facts about Sarge
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Great Pyrenees Mix
- Color: Tan/Yellow/Fawn
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Sarge is an adorable, very friendly and outgoing, 10 week old ( as of 3/9/13) male Lab/Shep/Pyr mix puppy in need of a family! Sarge was found along the side of the road in Kentucky eating cereal with his two brothers. They were found by a good samaritan and brought to Pal's Place rescue in hopes of finding their forever families. Sarge and his brothers love people, children and other animals and will be great companions! They are in a foster home where they are getting lots of love and attention, but they would really love their own families to love soon. The pups will be ready to leave for their new homes the weekend of March 22nd. They will have received at least two series of puppy vaccines, two rounds of wormer. They will also be neutered and mircrochipped before leaving for their new homes. For more info or for an application, please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com. Their adoption donation of $350 helps offset their medical expenses while in our care.
• Sarge’s adoption donation is $350. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Sarge from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.