found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Gary (Urgent!)!
Facts about Gary (Urgent!)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Rottweiler Mix
- Color: Black
- Age: Young
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Male
Gary (Urgent!)'s Info...
I am up to date with shots and good with dogs.
Gary is a very handsome, friendly and lovable Lab mix in need of a family. Gary was originally found as a stray and was unfortunately never claimed. It is a shame, since it's obvious that he was once someone's well loved pet. He knows how to sit and has nice manners. He is a little excitable at first, but calms down quickly. He loves people and does well with the other dogs at the shelter.He is crate trained trained, but since we have only seen him in a kennel environment we cannot say for sure if he house trained. Most adult dogs will housebreak in 1-2 weeks though with consistency and crate training. Gary is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help him out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in him, Gary can be transported to Chicago. He will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this lovely fella, please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com
• Gary’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Gary from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.