Meow! My name is NC - Farrah
NC - Farrah's Info...
|Breed:||Maine Coon||Color:||Gray, Blue Or Silver Tabby||Age:||Adult|
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
To adopt from East Coast Maine Coon Rescue (ECMCR) please fill out our adoption application which can be found on our website: http://www.ecmcr.org/form_adoption_application.php
Fabulous Farrah is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. For more information about Farrah, contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can we say about Farrah, well funny as he should be the meaning of her name means 'Beautiful and Joyous and very happy' And this fits this precious gem purrfectly. Farrah is up to date on all of her shots and she is also fixed so when you adopt her into your home she will be 100% vetted.
Farrah is very sweet and loving and she likes a lot of attention, so if you are looking for a friend to love Farrah is your lady. Please adopt this beautiful cat and give her a loving forever home!
To fill out an adoption application online, go to: http://www.ecmcr.org/form_adoption_application.php
More information about East Coast Maine Coon Rescue
Rescue Group Info...
East Coast Maine Coon Rescue (ECMCR) is an organization of dedicated volunteers who are committed to rescuing abandoned Maine Coon cats and placing them in loving environments. Thus, our organization strives
(1) To rescue abused, abandoned, surrendered and homeless Maine Coon (MC) Cats whether registered or not.
(2) To provide carefully screened foster homes.
(3) To assist in identifying MC/MC Mix cats that wind up in shelters.
(4) To act as liaison between shelters, animal control and disaster agencies
(5) To assist in providing appropriate medical care; to ensure all MC and MC Mix cats placed directly through, or into carefully screened East Coast Maine Coon Rescue (ECMCR) Foster Homes are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on shots, tested for FeLV/FIV.
(6) To educate potential adopters about the breed.
(7) To alert breeders that a cat from their cattery may need help.
(8) To network with other rescue groups and pool our resources.
(9) To help transport MC/MC Mix cats to their temporary foster or new forever homes.
(10) To remain ever at hand, if needed, after a successful rescue has taken place.
(11) To do our part to educate the public about responsible pet ownership.
To adopt from East Coast Maine Coon Rescue (ECMCR) please fill out our adoption application which can be found online at http://www.ecmcr.org/form_adoption_application.htm. You will then be assigned a case manager who will guide you through the adoption process and help match you with the perfect cat.