Ruff Ruff! My name is Remi
|Breed:||German Shorthaired Pointer||Color:||Unknown||Age:||Young|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Male||ID#:||5502123|
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Hi my name is Remi. I am a 7-8 month old happy go lucky little fellow. I am UTD on shots, I am house trained and crate trained although I would love to snuggle in bed with you if allowed. I am very lovable and I have a comical personality.Hemi listens well for a pup, but will need more training! Foster family is working on his leash manners.I LOVE people and I get along well with other dogs and I am currently being fostered in a home with a cat. My foster mom says that I am very curious of Ms. Kitty, although she is very dog savvy and always gets away. PHYSICAL FENCING REQUIRED
I am looking for a forever home, if you are interested please visit our website http://www.nbgsprescue.org/ and fill out an adoption form.
More information about New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue
Rescue Group Info...
We are a small rescue group based in MD. with volunteers located in differents states. We rescue GSP's from shelters and or owner surrenders or where ever there is a need to help a dog.
We do what we do because there is a GREAT need to saves these animals and because we just love these dogs so much that our heart goes above and beyond to save them. It gives us such great joy to love & nurture them back to good health and to watch them learn to trust a humane being again. We truley LOVE what we do. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DOG!
people can come to our homes to visit the dog that they are interested in after they have been approved.
1. The first step in an adoption with New Beginnings GSP Rescue is to complete an Adoption Application.
2. Once your application has been reviewed, one of our rescue volunteers will contact you via phone or email. Please be patient with us as we are an all volunteer organization.
3. We will contact your veterinarian in regards to your pets history with routine health care and overall responsibility with pet ownership. In some cases, your veterinarian will require your permission to release the information that we need.
4. If the phone interview and vet check are acceptable, the next step in the process is to arrange a date and time for a volunteer to come to your home to perform a home check.
5. Once all of the above steps are completed and the home is approved, New Beginnings GSP Rescue will endeavor to match the right dog to the right home.
6. The length of time the adoption approval process may take can vary on the schedules and availability of the volunteers and the applicant.