Meow! My name is Bonanza
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Black & White Or Tuxedo||Age:||Adult|
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with cats.
Est. DOB: May 8, 2010
Description: DSH Tuxedo
Adoption Fee: $100.00
Bonanza is the mother of the wild west kittens, she was found wandering a neighborhood in Raleigh with her babies.
Bonanza likes high places. She likes to be on top her foster family’s fridge where she can survey the whole room, but she's good about not being on the kitchen counters. She also likes to nap in laundry baskets or cat beds and will take a nice belly rub when it is offered. She enjoys attention and being part of the family, and she can really be quite playful. She's not much of a lap cat, but she'll enjoy sitting next to you on the sofa or sleeping with you at night.
Bonanza can be a bit of a door darter, so she needs a home where her chances of getting outside are reduced. She's allergic to topical flea medicine (it irritates her neck and the fur comes off) so she needs oral flea control and we will provide some at adoption, but it's more difficult to manage and take than the topical flea medicine so an adoptive family will want to be committed to keeping her indoors. Her foster family has had pretty good luck with keeping her inside and if she lived in a home where people exited through a mud room or garage it would be even easier. She's a pretty girl who gets along just fine with other cats and kittens and has a sleek and glossy coat she keeps well groomed
Fully vetted: tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted); treated for intestinal parasites, fleas, and ear mites; FVRCP+FeLV vaccinated (initial vaccination and booster); and rabies vaccinated; spayed/neutered; microchipped with Home Again microchips with shelter paid registration.
More information about Alley Cats and Angels
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten