Meow! My name is Gabby
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair||Color:||Orange Or Red Tabby||Age:||Adult|
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Est. DOB: February 6, 2011
Description: DSH Orange Tabby
Adoption Fee: $100.00
Gabby is a sweet girl who enjoys being petted and likes to curl up for a nap on the couch.
She’s an adult, but still can be playful. She really enjoys feather toys, in this picture she’s watching on intently as her foster family gets a picture of her. Gabby gets along with the other cats in her foster home after an adjustment period. She would prefer a home without dogs or small children as she finds that the least stressful.
Gabby likes to scratch on the cardboard scratcher but also enjoys a taller post so she can stretch when she scratches. Gabby is a solid orange girl (and there were several orange girls in her litter) which is rare!
Gabby was found as a kitten in a feral colony that has since been TNR’ed.
Fully vetted: tested for FeLV/FIV (negative unless otherwise noted); treated for intestinal parasites, fleas, and ear mites; FVRCP+FeLV vaccinated (initial vaccination and booster); and rabies vaccinated; spayed/neutered; microchipped with Home Again microchips with shelter paid registration.
More information about Alley Cats and Angels
Help this Rescue Group by making a donation.
Rescue Group Info...
Alley Cats and Angels (AC&A) is a non-profit feline rescue organization dedicated to improving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats in our community. We work to decrease the number of homeless cats through our adoption program, trap-neuter-return (TNR) efforts for feral cats, education of pet owners on sterilizing owned cats, and public education and awareness.
All of our cats are in foster homes. Cats can be met at our various adoption events throughout the month or by making appointmetn to visit the cat in its foster home. To make an appointment to meet a cat, please email email@example.com or call 919-303-3500.
* Each potential adopter must complete an Adoption Application
* The application will be reviewed by an experienced adoption counselor and the foster home
* We will contact you by phone to discuss your specific needs and any purrsonality traits you are seeking in a cat and also answer any questions you may have
* All key members of the household should meet and interact with the cat you are considering adoption
All cats available for adoption have received medical care including:
* Wellness exam
* Spay or neuter surgery (Alley Cats and Angels has a * 100% pre-adoption spay/neuter policy)
* FeLV and FIV testing
* FVRCP+FeLV initial vaccination AND BOOSTER
* Rabie vaccination
* Flea preventative
* Treated for intestinal parasite
* Microchipping (Home Again) with rescue/shelter paid enrollment
The adoption fees for our cats and kittens are:
* $95 per cat/kitten
* $150 for a pair of cats/kittens
* $50 for a “special needs” cat/kitten