found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Batista (PENDING!)!
Facts about Batista (PENDING!)
- Breed: St. Bernard/Bernese Mountain Dog Mix
- Color: Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White)
- Age: Adult
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Male
Batista (PENDING!)'s Info...
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
BATISTA HAS AN ADOPTION PENDING!!!Batista is a gorgeous 3 year old male St.Bernard/Mountain Dog mix. He weighs in at about 90-100 pounds, so he is a big boy. This very handsome fellow is incredibly loving, gentle and sweet. He's very quiet and has been nothing but a perfect gentleman. He is volunteer favorite! Batista has been good with the dogs he met at the shelter, we are not sure about cats. He is crate trained trained, but since we have only seen him in a kennel environment we cannot say for sure if he house trained yet. Batista is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help him out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in him, Batista can be transported to Chicago. He will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this handsome fellow please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com
• Batista’s adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Batista from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.