found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Elvis!
Facts about Elvis
- Breed: Beagle/Basset Hound Mix
- Color: Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White)
- Age: Adult
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
- ID#: Elvis
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi! My name is Elvis, but everyone calls me Brody. I love everyone. I get along well with dogs, cats and love to snuggle with people. I just want to be petted and cuddled. I'm a happy boy with a great big smile - I can brighten any cloudy day and will always be there to greet you with a kiss and a tail wag. I like to go for walks and I know some behavior commands, like sit and come. I'm about 3 years old and weigh just 28 lbs. Please give me a chance to be your newest best friend. You'll be so glad you did! Adoption fee: $75 and includes testing, deworming, vaccinations and neuter.
Apply online: www.pawsforliferescue.org
- Saturday, May 10, 2014: Kids Day in the Park Adoption Event, Clintonwood Park, Clarkston. From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Paws for Life will host a booth at the 2014 Kids Day in the Park in Clarkston. Activities are available for kids and adults of all ages, including pet adoptions, kids-only garage sale, kite building, petting zoo, football toss, duck pond game, balloon animals, poppies, crafts, drawing station, car display, archery and KidSight vision screening.
- Third Saturday of Every Month: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. From noon to 4 p.m., come meet adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available). A selection of adoptable cats and kittens live at the store full-time and you can see them any time the store is open: Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sundays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Adoption event dates for 2014: May 17, June 14, July 19, August 16, September 20, October 18, November 15 and December 20.
- Saturday, June 28: Adoption event at 1700 Brown Rd., Auburn Hills. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Paws for Life will host a booth at Rescue Me Saturday in Auburn Hills.
Adoption and Foster Care Application
Complete the application at www.pawsforliferescue.org. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.