found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Skittles (PENDING!)!)!
Facts about Skittles (PENDING!)!)
- Breed: Beagle/Rat Terrier Mix
- Color: Black - With White
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
- Sex: Female
Skittles (PENDING!)!)'s Info...
I am up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
SKITTLES HAS AN APPLICATION PENDING!!!Skittles is an adorable, friendly, very sweet and affectionate female Terrier/Beagle mix. Skittles was turned into a pound in southern Il because her owner's were moving and could not take her along. She's about 8 years old and has been well cared for and loved her entire life. She is now confused as to why she's at the shelter and would like to get back with a family soon. She does well with children, however very young children scare her. She also does well with other animals. She was a housedog, so we are assuming she is house trained, however she may need a refresher after living in a kennel. Skittles is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help her out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in her, Skittles can be transported to Chicago. She will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this adorable girl please contact us ASAP!
• Skittle's adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover her spay, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Skittles from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.