found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Clyde (PENDING!)!
Facts about Clyde (PENDING!)
- Breed: Australian Cattle Dog/Australian Cattle Dog Mix
- Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
Clyde (PENDING!)'s Info...
I am up to date with shots and good with dogs.
CLYDE HAS AN ADOPTION PENDING!Clyde is an extremely happy, fun-loving, playful 2 year old Red Heeler mix. This handsome fellow was found in a ditch in southern IL after being hit by a car. After being found, he was rushed to the vet, where it was discovered that he luckily escaped serious injury. His tail was crushed though and it had to be amputated so he does now have a bobbed tail. Clyde is a great dog, who loves everyone. He'll be a great companion for almost any home. Clyde is currently awaiting rescue/adoption from a kill-shelter in southern IL. We would love to help him out, but all of our foster homes are filled. If interest is shown in him, Clyde can be transported to Chicago. He will be fully vetted and prepared for adoption. If seriously interested in possibly adopting this lovely boy please contact us ASAP!
• Clyde's adoption donation is $250. This donation helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like Clyde from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.