I'm being cared for by:
Cullen's Archangel RescuE
Facts about Beechnut (LOVES KIDS)
- Breed: Boxer/Jack Russell Terrier Mix
- Color: White - With Red, Golden, Orange Or Chestnut
- Age: Adult
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Male
- ID#: 264100-CARE0259
My name is Beechnut (LOVES KIDS)!
Beechnut (LOVES KIDS)'s Info...
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Please contact Main Email CARE (email@example.com), (803) 622-9813 for more information about this pet.
Ideal for a home with KIDS and DOGS.
- APPROXIMATE BIRTHDATE... 04/19/2007
- NICNAMES... Beech, Nutter Butter, Nut
- IDEAL for a home with KIDS - he is drawn to them!
- NOT SUITABLE for a home with CATS
- IDEAL for a home with DOGS (with proper introduction)
- CRATE TRAINED
- LOW - MODERATE ENERGY/ACTIVITY LEVEL
- ADOPTION FEE COVERS... spay/neuter, rabies vaccine, distemper/parvo vaccine, kennel cough vaccine (if needed), microchip, deworming (if needed), Heartworm test for dogs over 9 months old and treatment if positive, plus any other immediate healthcare needs.
- DNA TESTED! Beech's DNA test revealed that he is a Rhodesian Ridgeback, St. Bernard, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Boxer, and Unknown Terrier (probably Jack Russell) mix. He exhibits many traits of the Jack Russell Terrier and the Boxer. Both breeds use their paws in a cat-like manner, as Beechnut does. Very cute to watch. :)
The first thing people notice about Beechnut physically is that he only has one eye. His jaw is a bit crooked, also. He was hit by a car and shot in the face before we found him. He doesn't let him affect his life in any way, and his personality is one of the best you will find in dogdom. He's happy and gentle and makes an OUTSTANDING cuddle buddy. Beechnut's two favorite things in life are children and stuffed toys. :P
HOME/FAMILY LOOKING FOR...
Beechnut's ideal adopter is any family looking for a loyal, cuddly couch buddy and playmate. His former home was with 3 very young children who he was great with. He lost his home recently due to divorce. Beech is the type of dog that a child who grew up with him would never forget. Your son or daughter will be telling their kids one day about the dream dog they had growing up! He would also make a great playmate for another dog or two. He just isn't friendly with cats or stranger dogs when he is on a leash. He is overweight now, so he looks a bit different than when these photos were taken in 2009.
If you think Beech could be The One for you, contact us today. This write-up describes his IDEAL home, but please contact us if you are interested, even if that doesn't describe you. It is impossible to fully describe a pet in a brief write-up, so a conversation is best!
A completed adoption application and home visit are required for approval to adopt a CARE dog. We do adopt out of state if all vetting is complete. The most accurate and complete information about available dogs can be found on our official website at www.caretoadopt.org.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
Adoption saves lives!