found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is BANDIT!
Facts about BANDIT
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Dalmatian Mix
- Color: White - With Brown Or Chocolate
- Age: Adult
- Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)
- Sex: Male
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with cats.
Please come and Meet Bandit -- he will welcome you with all his LOVE!!!!!
This really sweet lab-dalmatian mix boy is approximately four years old, weighs close to 65 lbs. and is healthy and in great physical shape. He has many, many fine qualities and is ready to share his affection and love with you!!
Please read a few of his extraordinaire assets:
• Housetrained 100% (no accidents in his foster home ever!)
• A very quiet boy, but yet he will alert you when a new-comer is at the door
• Gentle and quiet energy, a nice calm quiet home will be spectacular
• Not destructive (NO CRATING NECESSARY!) - trustworthy in the home
• Have time for belly rubs -- he totally enjoys them
• Rides excellent in the car -- so take him with you -- ready to go hiking and camping
• Short hair -- little shedding
• Very affectionate -- he wants all his family love to himself so no other pets please
• He will love to shake hands with you and he knows his command to SIT, STOP, WAIT -- very obedient and smart
• Will love to sleep by your side and will alert you to a strange noise
• Loves to go on walks
• Do you have a garden hose -- he loves to play in the water!
• Up-to-date on shots and is neutered
You won't find a more affectionate, happy, playful boy -- who will love to be by your side whether you are at the computer or watching t.v. -- he is a no trouble sweet doggie.
Bandit has been living with a foster gentleman and he just adores this boy and enjoys his companionship -- Bandit has been no trouble at all for his foster Daddy! This doggie is well socialized and loves all humans -- he is not fearful or timid.
To meet this handsome boy, please contact me:
Jill at 480-363-8449
or email firstname.lastname@example.org