found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Please remember we are an all-volunteer organization with NO paid staff. Please be patient. The adoption process can take anywhere between two days all the way up to two months.
Listed below is our adoption process. Please read over them carefully. You will be expected to know it prior to the adoption interview.
1. Fill out an application.
2. If you are chosen to be one of the best matches for the dog you will be contacted within 7 days to set up a phone interview.
3. Take place in a phone interview.
4. If the interview goes well the foster dad/mom will set up a time and place for you to have your second interview. In this interview you will get to meet the dog.
[Please note] due to safety concerns the foster parent CANNOT meet you at his/her home.
5. If the second interview goes well a time will be set for a home visit.
6. The committee along with the foster parent will then determine if you are the right match for the dog. You will then sign the required documents for adoption.
7. Finally you will adopt the dog.
[Please note] The reason we have so many steps is for the safety of the animal. It is our goal that the animal is placed in the right loving, and caring home.
To fill out our application please follow the link below:
After filling it out it's always best to then contact us at Purebreedrescue@bellsouth.net in order to confirm your application has been received.