found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Please come and meet Dolly – she is the best playmate any person or doggie could ever have!
Dolly is a very affectionate and loving Staffordshire Terrier mix. She’s 2 years old, weighs 45 lbs, healthy and in great physical shape. Dolly loves the water! She loves splashing and laying in the kiddy pool! She has many other fine qualities too and is ready to share her affection and love with you!!
Dolly came from a High-Kill shelter. We don't know why she ended up there and no one came to claim her. But she is well-mannered, loving and a smart and sweet girl. She gets along with people and other dogs. She'll be an absolutely wonderful companion and playmate!
Here’s just a few of her amazing assets:
• Great manners
• Crate trained
• Loves to play in water
• Loves people
• Loves other dogs
• VERY ADAPTABLE…will watch TV, go swimming or go for a jog – it’s up to you!
• Makes time for belly rubs – she totally enjoys them
• Rides excellent in the car – so take her with you – ready to go hiking and camping on a moment’s notice
• Affectionate – likes to keep you company
• Watches TV with you
• Helps you on the computer
• Will love to sleep by your side and will alert you to a strange noise
• Loves to go on walks – great on a leash
• Could be trained to run or bike with you
• Will love to go hiking and camping
• Strong enough to carry a backpack
• Up-to-date on shots and is spayed
Dolly’s a terrific dog and one of the sweetest and friendliest I’ve ever fostered!
Her ideal home would include another dog as a playmate because she loves other dogs! And she loves people just as much!
If you’re interested in this delightful girl, please contact her foster mom at 602.992.1538, sulana@Q.com, or Jill at 480.363.8449, firstname.lastname@example.org