found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
Find a pet to adopt
My name is Swindler!
Facts about Swindler
- Breed: Boxer Mix
- Color: White - With Black
- Age: Young
- Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
- Sex: Female
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
Swindler – Beautiful White Boxer/Retriever Mix Looking for her forever Home!
Are you looking for a loyal and loving dog? Swindler (aka Swin) was rescued from a high kill shelter in South Carolia. She came to us malnourished and ready to deliver a beautiful litter of puppies. Her puppies were born healthy and have been adopted out to amazing forever homes. Now it's Swin's turn! She is fostered in Linthicum Heights, MD.
Some of Swin's fantastic qualities:
· Perfect age - Swin is about 2 years old and about 50 lbs.
· Excellent House Manners - Swin is extremely loyal and is happy hanging out near you or she loves playing with her toys if you're busy! She does not appear to be a "door dasher" (major plus)
· Loves to play - Whether tossing her toys around and chasing them or playing fetch with you, Swin has lots of energy to burn. She would make a great running partner!
· Very intelligent - Swin came trained to sit, lie down, wait, and is working on other treats.
· Good with people and older children - When Swin is with her human, she has happy to meet everyone. She has lived with teenage children and loved it. She has a lot of energy and probably would be best with children over 5 years old.
· Loves the outdoors - There is nothing better than a long walk or hike! All those scents to smell and squirrels/rabbits/birds to see... what more could a dog ask for?!
· LOVES to Love - Swin can always use a hug or a pet, making every day special. If allowed, she'll sit next to you on a couch and watch TV for hours. She loves all affection and can't be pet enough!
· Excited about car rides - Swin LOVES car rides, and rides very well. She loves putting her head out the window for some wind to flop her ears!
· Ready to enter your family - She is up to date on all shots and spayed
· Low maintenance - Swin is a super easy dog to care for. With regular grooming, her medium-length coat won't leave furballs around your house.
· House Trained - 'nuff said! She can hold it all day in her crate and goes straight for the door or get your attention when she has to go.
· Excellent Pup for single, couple, or family - Swin just wants to be spoiled with love, affection, and a great romp around
· Loyal and Eager to Please - Swin is happy to learn new tricks or play fetch.
· Dog tolerant - It's clear that Swin was not socialized with other dogs in her prior life. When going on walks or seeing other dogs, she is fine passing them.
Swin has enough love to go around that she would like to be the only pet in your home.
Note: Swin is Heartworm positive and is currently undergoing treatment at OPH's expense. Once she completes treatment, she will live a long, symptom-free life and her rough childhood will be a thing of the past as she looks towards the future with you!
Come meet Swin today and take her home on/about Jun 19th!