found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
I’LL BE YOUR BEST HIKING BUDDY—MY NAME IS GRACEY!!!
Please come and meet GRACEY – she will give you all her love!
This really sweet purebred German Wirehaired Pointer girl is 5 years old, weighs 44 lbs, healthy and in great physical shape. She has many, many fine qualities and is ready to share her affection and love with you!!
Playful GRACEY was surrendered by a family who lost their home and could no longer keep her. Now she’s ready to “go home” to her permanent loving forever home!!!
Please read about a few of her extraordinaire assets:
• Housetrained 100% (no accidents in her foster home!)
• Crate trained
• Gentle and playful energy
• The perfect size – 44 lbs, not too big, not too small. Just right for lounging and cuddling or hiking and biking.
• Has time for belly rubs – she totally enjoys them
• Has time for back massages – she totally enjoys them too!
• Rides excellent in the car – so take her with you – ready to go hiking and camping on a moment’s notice
• Affectionate – likes to keep you company
• Watches TV with you
• Helps you on the computer
• Will love to sleep by your side and will alert you to a strange noise
• Loves to go on walks – great on a leash
• Up-to-date on shots and is spayed
GRACEY'S used to being a well-behaved, good girl and she knows some commands. Gracey's got a wonderful personality…she’s sweet, affectionate and light-hearted.
Adorable Gracey would like to be your best buddy. She gets along with most dogs her size. No cats or small dogs, please. She likes all kinds of people, but best not in a home with younger children.
Her ideal home would include some exercise like going for walks or runs as she’s a trim, athletic girl and wants to keep her great figure! I suspect you could train her to run along side your bike too!
If you’re interested in this gorgeous girl, please contact her foster mom at 602.992.1538 or sulana@Q.com,
or jill at 480.363.8449 or email@example.com