I'm being cared for by:
Happy Cat Adoptions
Facts about Parker (dog)
- Breed: Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd Mix
- Color: White - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn
- Age: Adult
- Size: X-Large 101 lbs (46 kg) or more
- Sex: Male
- ID#: 5288154-D130001
My name is Parker (dog)!
Parker (dog)'s Info...
I am already neutered, purebred, not good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Parker- the Gentle Giant
- Great Pyrenees / Anatolian Shepherd Dog
- Approx. 4 1/2 yrs old
- very much a calm/laid back fella, well until he hears his squeaker toy
- HOUSEBROKEN, will scratch once by the door if he wants out
- loves to lay in the back yard and roll in the grass, minimal 'digging' for that cool spot
- does NOT get on the furniture
- does NOT chew
- does NOT jump on people
- not a licker – you can hung him and kiss his face and not get soaked in the process
- begs like a gentleman…ie, he waits till you offer him the food
- gently eats treats out of your hand
- walks great on a leash (short or long retracting) – prances as he walks, might like jogging if I could jog with him
- rides nice in the car
- great with most other dogs, large, small, (like the baby POM at the store giving us a fashion show) - Does NEED TO BE INTRODUCED to intact adult males
- both at the store/vet, when dogs bark at him or in his face or behind, just smells them back or looks away
- hasn’t eaten foster mom's 2 cats or either foster kitten
- he will bark at fireworks and some sounds (with his deep manly woof woof), because he wants to guard you with his smile, gaining more confidence, does have a morning bark
- took his shots and blood draw at the vet like a champ
- like playing with some toys, throws his own ball, or bone pillow or squeaky ball (not sure about fetch yet, he is better at tag with the foster kittens)
- learning verbal commands, Sit Shake Hi-Five Stay LOL (I use the food motivation to trick him)
- seems to know ‘NO’ with the finger point, working on ‘leave it’
- takes his brushing like a man until you get near his nether regions, then scratch his ears, he'll melt into your hand
- bet he’d love a furry friend of his own too!
Come meet this loving charmer of a boy.
Go to our website at www.HappyCatAdoptions.org and fill out an online application for this great guy by clicking the adoption link under his photo.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.