found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen!!
As luck would have it, Enzo is still available for adoption which means you still have a chance to be his forever home!
Here are some of the things that Enzo would love to find in his new home....
- The least amount of stairs as possible. He can handle 3 or 4 to come in and out but 2 story homes present a challenge.
- A laid back pack leader. Someone who is not always on the go. Enzo loves laying around and just being with you! He strives on structure and routine.
- Playtime is so much fun. A fenced in yard is a must!
- No other dogs in the home. Enzo was unfortunately under socialized and can't read body language very well so he reacts defensively when meeting other dogs. He is however, very good on leash and not reactive as long as he is given distance and space.
- Enzo could possibly live with a cat that is dog savvy but a home with patience to introduce them is important.
- Enzo needs very little exercise. Short walks tire him out but he loves to get out and sniff about.
- Cuddles. Lots of cuddles.