Ruff Ruff! My name is Ice
|Breed:||Dalmatian Mix||Color:||White - With Black||Age:||Puppy|
|Size:||Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)||Sex:||Male||ID#:||5806159|
I am already neutered, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
Hi. I'm ready for adoption. Read on to learn more about me!
“Ice, Ice, Baby!!!...(dnt, dnt, dnt, dnt, dnt-dnt-dnt-dnt)” My foster mom says that's my theme song, so I thought I'd start out with that! (Pretty cool to have your own theme song, huh?! Like Rocky, only I’m a lover and not a fighter!) My name is Ice, and everyone says I'm just the sweetest boy with a special gift. I'm just a puppy (maybe 10mos), and I love to play and will play with just anybody who is willing. The cat's not so proud of that part though! When I came to my foster home, there was this really big boy who was scared of other dogs and would get freaked out and snap at other dogs when they came near. Well, I fixed that! I worked my magic on him and took it slow and made him trust me. Now that foster brother (check out Hank) and I play all the time, and not just me...he plays with everyone now and has not been afraid again. My foster mom says I brought him out of his shell. She says I just have a way about me.
I'm about 55lbs but get along with dogs of all sizes. My foster mom says I'm just about the best foster to come here, because I don't potty in the house, not too bad on a leash, and only chew on toys or whatever's left for me on the floor. I love to cuddle and will sleep all night right there in bed with you or will be just fine in the living room.
I've seen the pictures they're posting of me, and I will tell you that they just don't do me justice. I promise if you meet me, I will steal your heart as you get lost in my big ol doe eyes (blink blink blink!).
More information about North Mississippi Great Dane Rescue
Rescue Group Info...
It is our mission….
To assist Danes who, for whatever reason, find themselves without a family or home:
* in finding the love and stability that they had and have now lost, or may have never known before;
* in locating the perfect companion, who will in turn give to them as much affection, loyalty and support as the Dane will instinctively give;
* by giving those less fortunate Danes the positive reinforcement, teaching, and encouragement that they may need to overcome the life they may have once known;
* by providing the health services (including spay/neuter) to ensure the long, successful, healthy life of every Dane who come through NMSGDR; and
* by introducing the Dane to the public and providing the education and knowledge to create informed, healthy, lifetime adoptions.
We love our Danes and are honored to be loved by them. Our lives are truly bettered by them being in it.
We set up pet meeting events independently. If you want to meet one of our available Danes, just flip us an email and a NMSGDR rep will make herself/himself available for you!
As far as the process for adopting, you must fill out an application, and all references must be checked, and a home inspection conducted, for approval. Once approved, it's a matter of choosing a dog that is right for you. All of our Danes are fully vetted (including spay/neuter, shots, and microchip), as well as socialized, prior to adoption. Our adoption fees are as follows:
$375 puppies under 4 months; $325 4 months to 1 yr; $275 1-5yrs; $225 6+yrs; $175 mixes