found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am good with kids and good with cats.
The kittens will be ready for adoption on July 2nd. There's 2 in one litter b orn around 5/8/13 and 3 in the other born around the same time. The litters consist of:
- Rascal, male, light gray and white tuxedo, short hair male
- Cooper, male, gray tabby with white paws, short hair male
- Kirby, dark gray tabby and white, dark spot on nose, short hair male
- Marley, dark gray male with long hair
- Clint, dark gray swirl male with spots on his tummy, short hair male
These kittens have had their first distemper vaccine and have been wormed, bathed, ears cleaned and treated for fleas. They will be combo blood tested next week. They are healthy, happy and playful and are litter box trained (use hard clumping litter in an open air litterbox). They eat dry kitten food and canned kitten food.
Call for an appointment to see our kittens today! Call Dianne or Reid at 704-786-7768 or 704-793-6545. Thank you for considering giving a home to a rescued kitten!