I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Hi! My name is Heidi. I am a shorthaired, spayed female kitten who is ready to go! I am fun, active, playful and friendly. I love other animals, wrestling with my kitty littermates and playing with toys. I am litterbox trained and very loving. I hope to have a playmate in my new home. I was born April 21, 2013. I love to love and I'm a super snuggler. Please give me the home of my dreams! Adoption fee: $100. Adopt a pair: $150. Fee includes testing, deworming, vaccinations and spay.
Apply online: www.pawsforliferescue.org
- Every Sunday in September: Adoption Event at Franklin Cider Mill, 7450 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The cider mill is located at the corner of Franklin Rd. and 14 Mile Rd. Adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available) will be there for you to meet and fall in love. Adoption fees range: $60-$100 and include testing, deworming, age-appropriate vaccinations and spay/neuter. Bring the family out for some fresh air and enjoy cider and donuts, face painting and more! Adoption event dates: September 22 and 29 and October 13 and 20.
- Third Sunday of Every Month: Adoption Event at Petco, 4820 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. From noon to 4 p.m., come meet adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (as available). A selection of adoptable cats and kittens live at the store full-time and you can see them any time the store is open: Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sundays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Adoption event dates for 2013: October 20, November 17 and December 15.
- Strut Your Mutt: Paws for Life is raising money through Best Friends' annual Strut Across America virtual dog walk. For $10, supporters can join our team and become part of the PFL Strut Your Mutt dog pack. Each participant gets a fundraising web page where you can set your target goal, invite friends and family to join your team and share your accomplishments. For more info, to make a donation and/or to join the Paws for Life Strut Your Mutt dog pack, go to http://www.strutyourmutt.org/team/pflrescue.
- Sunday, October 20: Detroit Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, November 17: Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. Paws for Life is raising money through the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll marathon or half-marathon this Fall. Runners and walkers who raise enough money from sponsors and pledges will earn a free trip to Vegas, plus race registration fees covered. Click here for more information. RSVP to email@example.com.
Adoption and Foster Care Application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFIYXdMYUdlVXEwT0l4cGpOM2lhSHc6MQ
Complete the application at the link above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us which pet you're interested in and we'll send you a questionnaire that will help us make the best match for you and your new pet. We then arrange a location, date and time for you to meet some pets. If the meeting goes well and everyone is happy, you begin the mandatory, minimum two-week adjustment period with the pet as part of your family. You will pay the non-refundable adoption fee at the start of the two-week adjustment period. This pending period allows your new dog or cat time to adjust to their new home, new people, new routine, etc., and for you to decide if it's a match and the right pet for you. At the end of two weeks (some people extend the adjustment time as needed and that's fine too), if everyone is happy, then we finalize the adoption. Feel free to email if you have any questions.