Top 10 Reasons Why I Am the Cat For You:
1. I was the cutest, friendliest kitten. I am now a quiet, reserved, and beautiful cat.
2. I am very sweet, but timid at first.
3. I love it when my human companions play with me.
4. I like lots of attention.
5. I love to bop noses and nuzzle heads with you.
6. I have been loved, spoiled, and fed high quality food my whole life in my foster home. I am very healthy.
7. I love the company of other felines.
8. I prefer to walk on my own rather than be carried.
9. I prefer the company of my family and will duck out when company arrives.
10. I like to have a chat with you around meal times.
All our pets are tested for heartworm (dogs) or FLV/FIV (cats), spayed/neutered, and up-to-date on their vaccines and flea prevention. Please visit www.fayettehumane.org for info on adopting our pets.
Your message has been sent to Fayette County Humane Society.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.