found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
My name is Scooter!
Facts about Scooter
- Breed: Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle Mix
- Color: White - With Black
- Age: Puppy
- Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
- Sex: Male
I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
8/28/13 Located in SC, Out of state adoptions welcomed!!!
Scooter is an adorable JRT/Beagle mixed baby boy. He is approx. 9 weeks & 4 pounds. He is very friendly and enjoys playing with his ball and chewing his bone. He gets along well with other dogs, cats, kids and hasn't met a stranger yet!! He is looking for a forever home!
Located in South Carolina. Adopted pets are transported north via a trusted animal rescue transport service after adoption. Adopting families and northern rescue groups meet the animal transport service to pick up their southern rescued pets.
The next transport/delivery date is: Saturday September 7, 2013
Adoption Fee $300
Adoption includes spay/neuter surgery, age appropriate vaccinations (scooter will have 2 puppy shots), deworming, microchip/tag/registration, veterinarian exam, health/vaccine records, & transportation from SC to the following:
Springfield, VA (Lorton)
To apply for adoption, please copy the adoption questionnaire into a new email, answer, and submit to ABLAR@LIVE.com
A Beautiful Life Animal Rescue Adoption Questionnaire
An incomplete questionnaire will cause delays, please put N/A for questions that do not apply.
Are you aware that our rescue is located in South Carolina and adopted pets are transported north after adoption to unite with their new family?
Pet interested in:
Are you willing to send updates and pictures of this pet after adoption?
What do you know about the breed(s) in question? (Please be sure to look up the breed(s) before applying)
How did you hear about our rescue/who referred you?
First and Last name:
If approved to adopt, which location would be more convenient for you to pick up your pet?
Springfield, VA (Lorton)
1. What are your plans for this animal? (Please select all that apply)
Child's Pet: _____
Pet Therapy: _____
Agility/Fly Ball: _____
Ranch Work: _____
Other (please explain):
2. Is everyone in your household aware and supportive of your decision to adopt a homeless pet?
Number of children living in this household? (Please, list their ages)
3. Who in the household will be taking the major responsibility of caring for this pet?
4. With whom are you employed?
5. If you are not employed, please tell us your current status and how the costs of owning a pet will be provided: (student/housewife/retired/disabled/on a fixed income/receiving public assistance/other - please explain & be specific. Your answer DOES NOT determine eligibility for adoption as we feel every person who wants to share their life with a pet deserves to)
6. What type of environment do you live in:
Rural: _____ Suburb: _____ City: _____
7. What type of housing do you live in:
Apt_____ House_____ Duplex_____
Condo_____ Other(please explain)______
8. Own or rent:
If you rent, do you have permission from your landlord to own a pet?
Name and telephone number(s) of landlord:
9. Where will this animal sleep at night and be kept when no one is home?
Crated_____ Garage_____ Free roam of house_____
Bath/laundry/kitchen area_____ Fenced in yard_____
Other(please be specific)_____
10. On average how long will this animal be left alone during the day?
11. What is the activity level of your household:
Busy-very active_____ Moderate-normal comings and goings_____
Quiet- few guest_____
12. Have you ever sold, given away, or surrendered a pet before?
If so, please provide details of the situation.
13. Under what conditions would you consider giving up your pet?
14. How much time are you willing to give this animal to adjust to his/her new environment and family members?
15. This animal may not be housebroken. Are you willing to take the time to work with the animal?
16. Are there any specific habits/problems that you are not willing to work with?
17. Does anyone in your household have allergies to ANY animal?
18. Do you have a secure fenced-in yard?
If so, height of fence?
If not, how will this animal be exercised and be allowed to eliminate?
19. What other dogs/cats have your previously owned & what happened to them?
(State names, breed, if spayed/neutered, reason for giving up or age and cause of death)
20. What dogs/cats live in your home currently?
(List name, breed, age, gender, if spayed/neutered)
21. Who is the veterinarian you currently use (or have used in the past 5 years, please provide all info):
22. May we call your vet regarding your current/previous pet's health care?
If no, please explain:
23. Please explain how you plan to train your new pet & correct unwanted behavior:
24. Please provide a personal reference - someone you have known for at least 5 years that is not related to you:
25. And finally, please tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to adopt a homeless pet:
Please send completed adoption questionnaire to ABLAR@LIVE.COM
Thanks for wanting to give a home to a homeless pet!!!