found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
He learns really quickly too! When I took him for his first walk on the leash, he pulled and was trying to run everywhere. With some gentle corrections, within 5 minutes Frisbee was walking next to me with a loose leash. He's a very smart guy!
Here's just a few more of his amazing assets:
• Calm and well-mannered in the house
• Squats to go potty (doesn't lift his leg)
• Knows the command "sit"
• Takes treats gently
• A good watch dog
• Loves people
• Loves other dogs, and probably with the kitties too
• Loves to play Frisbee
• Is a playful, happy guy
• Enjoys belly rubs
• Rides excellent in the car -- so take him with you
• Will listen to you and follow instruction
• Learns fast
• Affectionate -- likes to keep you company
• Watches TV with you
• Helps you on the computer
• A sweetie pie
• Beautiful creamy peanut butter-colored coat
• Will love to sleep by your bed
• Loves to go on walks
• Good on a leash
• Will love to go hiking and camping
• Up-to-date on shots
FRISBEE was found as a stray and no one came to claim this adorable guy.
Frisbee is a good watchdog. He is a super-wonderful sweet dog and would love to be your best buddy! He's a joy to have around.
If you're interested in this handsome guy, please contact jill at 480.363.8449, firstname.lastname@example.org