found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Marie was severely timid when she came to us and a wonderful trainer took her to live in her home for a week to help get her used to people. She is still very shy and skittish, but has come a long way and has learned to trust her caregivers here at the shelter. She is still fearful of new situations and new people but has gotten so that she is fairly comfortable with kind strangers sitting quietly with her and giving her treats. Treats are a good way to start opening the door to this puppy's heart!
Since Marie is still a puppy, we are optimistic that she will continue to make good progress and learn that she can trust many people and that new places are not scary. She is looking for an experienced owner who has the time and skills to gently socialize her and teach her that she does not need to react fearfully to new people.
The longing to feel comfortable and to love and be loved is evident in her soulful eyes. Are you the person she is seeking, the patient and kind human who will teach her all about unconditional love and how beautiful life can be?
Marie really needs a companion dog in her new home, a confident and friendly dog who can show her the ropes and teach her how to be a wonderful pet. A fenced yard for her safety is necessary since she is not yet comfortable on the leash and is skittish.
Adoption donation $100.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.